We believe in people.
We believe that work should be more than just a job.
We believe that teamwork, collaboration, diversity, inclusion & team development leads to better ideas & solutions for our clients. Our team are the inspiration for our success and help us to solve our client’s technology and business development challenges.
We’re looking someone with some experience to join our team as a Technology Specialist in a client-facing role. You would be making a difference supporting our clients’ technology. Using your IT skills and experience to solve problems, troubleshoot technology problems with good judgement, initiative, and hopefully a smile. Use the QR code below to view the job description detail.
Job descriptions are a little restrictive. We’re not just looking for a technology specialist. Our growing team needs people who can interested in problem solving in general with technology. If you’re looking for a new challenge, we’d like to hear from you. Our clients’ needs are diverse, and we need to develop and grow our team to meet those needs.
The general requirements for our Technology Specialist role are:
- Install desktops, portable computers, peripherals, and software products for networked and standalone environments
- Detect, diagnose, research solutions, and resolve desktop and portable computer software and hardware failures
- Provide users with information, guidance, and instruction on use of desktop and portable computer hardware and software
- Analyze and assess customer service requests and provide prompt technical solutions
- Conduct IT audits as assigned, in compliance with policies governing the administration, utilization, and acquisition of desktop and portable computer products
- Prepare progress/status reports and submit to team leads as required
- Utilize trouble-ticketing software for opening/updating/closing tickets in a timely and appropriate manner
- Identify and document areas for process improvements
- Contact and effectively communicate with users by telephone, electronic communications, or in person
- Prepare equipment for reuse or surplus of property actions
- Provide technical support for customers assigned to remote locations as required
- Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations involving multiple computers, printers, multi-printers, and peripherals
- Coordinate the disassembly and reinstallation of IT equipment in support of office relocations and new buildings/locations
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, must be physically able to walk, squat, bend, twist, lift, crawl under desks, reach, carry items, push and pull carts loaded with equipment
- 3 years of general experience in data communications or computer systems including 1 year of demonstrated specialized experience
- Demonstrated proficiency installing, maintaining, repairing desktop operating systems, business applications, desktop computer hardware, peripherals, and printers.
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline with one-year experience or equivalent with five years of experience.
- IT Certifications applicable to desktop and mobile computer support desired
- Experience providing excellent customer service
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Please visit this link to view the Job Description on Access Dubuque.